- The materials provided on this site are the sole and exclusive property of Grammantics, provided by Judy Friedman (2F Enterprises, Inc.), pursuant to appropriate licenses and/or other use grants.
- Grammantics authorizes the download, use, reproduction, and distribution of these materials only in a manner as defined by this course.
- You are hereby authorized to use the materials on this site solely for educational, teaching, and instructional purposes in association with your students, classroom, school, or individual teaching/learning situations.
- The reproduction, copying, publication, performance, distribution, or use of any of the materials on this site, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than those described above is strictly prohibited.
- All rights not specifically granted by Grammantics or the relevant copyright owner are hereby reserved.
- Countless written and electronic resources exist for sharing the rules of our language. As a simple and accessible reference, the information here presumes some elementary understanding. It is not meant to be an all-encompassing guide but rather to communicate the “need-to-know” essentials that will start you and your students on your way to better writing.
- While the information contained within this site is periodically updated, there is no guarantee that the information is correct, complete and/or up to date.
- Some links in this course may lead to other websites operated and maintained by third parties. Grammantics provides these links solely as additional learning resources. Grammantics is not responsible—nor does it imply endorsement—for these linked sites, their operators, or their contents.